Saturday, February 7, 2009

YOU NEED HELP


Interior renovations or makeovers are really unnecessary if we are happy with the way our crib looks / function for us and our family, and our home truly reflects our image that we portray everyday whenever we step out of the door to face the world. My home is not the purrfect crib for everyone but it works well for me and my small family…but most importantly we are happy in it. We don’t have expensive furniture / décor items …some are DIY , most have good memories … Sometimes the house do get messy , but I know how to tidy up in a jiffy since I’ve assigned specific areas /zones for my things. Most importantly, I do purge my stuffs regularly ….

Should your crib looks like any of the before fotos in this blog, YOU NEED HELP…whether you want to admit it or not…YOU WILL NOT BE HAPPY living in these rooms….percayalah…

As for me, the opportunity given by my clients to help them transform their living spaces is priceless. It’s not easy to let a stranger into your household / personal spaces everyday for a few months. Thank you. From now on you will be much happier people, insyaAllah..:)

No comments: